Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello World!

Hey everyone! Man, it's been a long time! A lot has happened since my last post: I've moved across the pacific and now once again reside in Hawaii; I've made lots of new friends and visited some neat spots. This is really a magical place. Now that I am settled(ish) and have some time freeing up I hope get back to blogging!

Despite my absence here: I haven't been completely absent from the blog-scene. I have been working as the lead developer on a new project that is now in the final stages of development. Aside from some tweaks to the system we're practically done. In fact, we're so close to finished that we're taking registrations.

Introducing: BlogGo-Round
http://bloggo-round.blogspot.com/

BlogGo-Round is a project designed to help bloggers get noticed in the blogosphere. By registering (and being approved) you are listing your blog in a system that will occasionally list content from your blog that will link back to your blog if the user attempts to comment, read more, or clicks an image that you post. The whole system is designed to get blogs "out there," and driving relevant traffic to them. I've registered this blog, however it's been decided that to avoid redundancy and guarantee variety that content will not begin showing until there are at least 30 registered members. So, check it out if you're so inclined. =]

Anyway, I look forward to getting back to reading everyone's blog and writing some more!

Aloha,
 Alex

1 comment: